Couple of nuggets from this weekend

Haven't posted in awhile so thought I would share what I found this weekend. I have a new favorite coil, the commander 15x12 mono. Man you want to talk about a coil that runs smooth and quiet thats your huckle berry. I was in a old patch and got this faint signal and started to dig on it, it was getting a little louder but not much. Pretty soon I'm down 8-9 inches hit bedrock. Recheck the hole and my target it out. Get the target in my scoop and its just bangin like a 1/4oz or better nugget would. Man I get my target it out and its a little .4dwt. I could was suprised that my machine was able to pick it up from that depth. That coil has depth and very sensitive. Anyways I had a ok weekend I think about 3dwt or so.

104_0193.jpg

Haven't posted in awhile so thought I would share what I found this weekend. I have a new favorite coil, the commander 15x12 mono. Man you want to talk about a coil that runs smooth and quiet thats your huckle berry. I was in a old patch and got this faint signal and started to dig on it, it was getting a little louder but not much. Pretty soon I'm down 8-9 inches hit bedrock. Recheck the hole and my target it out. Get the target in my scoop and its just bangin like a 1/4oz or better nugget would. Man I get my target it out and its a little .4dwt. I could was suprised that my machine was able to pick it up from that depth. That coil has depth and very sensitive. Anyways I had a ok weekend I think about 3dwt or so.

104_0193.jpg

Nice gold Jeff. I have that coil, but haven't tried it, guess I need too. Happy hunting . Doug