Gold Mine Funding and Joint Ventures

It's been a long time since I was in here last. Things have changed in a big way for me this year. I remember getting a lot of good advice and suggestions in this forum and thought I would stop in and say hi. 2009 has been one hell of a ride. I have been an Operating Engineer for 30 years and with the crash decided to make a carrier change. I started brokering funds for real estate to find myself building relationships with investors that are interested in funding and joint venturing with gold mine owners to get them in production.

We are funding our first gold mine in Jan. 2010. The mine is in Montana and has some great history and great reserves. We will be actively seeking to Fund or Joint Venture with mine owners in 2010. We are being very selective on who and what mines we want to fund.

I myself worked in several gold mines in Nevada for 10 years of the 30 years of my carrier in the seat of many different kinds of equipment but have much more to learn about geology. I'm looking for a good geologists in the Reno area. If anyone knows of one I would appreciate a referal. Also looking for some good mines to invest in. Thanks