8 in coil

well i went out today and tried new areas, decided to try the 8 in mono. boy that dude is sensitive. i picked up hotrocks like crazy, even dug a 44casing at about 18 inches in wash.no nuggets today, another skunk, but enjoyed it none the less. got lots of trash. was amazed at the size of some of that lead and birdshot i was getting at depths. anyways, try some more in day or so. gonna meet with sandtrap again and gonna get that coil over a nugget so big, gonna ned a winch lol.

john

:) Howdy John... if'n you find a big nugget needing a winch, just call Rich, Jer, and Me too. But if'n it takes more of us to lift it out of hole we can wait for Grubstake.

Be sure to check around any drywasher header oversize, riffle tailings, and especially around any caliche exposures on the slopes.

ill e going out again tomorrow to meet ol jerry again. trying a place he hopes to get me over a nug. im gonna experiment with the 12x15 mono and try cover some ground and if i hit a nug, slow down and drop to the 11in mono, maybe the 8 if i feel like digging to china lol. looking forward to going, ol sandtrap is alot of fun to be around. kinda like the movie lonesome dove, just like ol gus, never get tired of listening to him. much to offer. hes a very neat guy. tomorrow is gonna be the big day, i can feel it.

john

here is couple pics of the canyon i was driving in. some spots were almost scraping the side of the jeep, i did scrape bottom here and there. but hey, its a jeep and if it cant go where i want it to, then its not doing its job lol.this is the narrows up goler gulch. i went all the way to where the hydrolic mining area was.

john

post-423-129001614841_thumb.jpg

post-423-129001712838_thumb.jpg

post-423-129001721491_thumb.jpg

ill e going out again tomorrow to meet ol jerry again. trying a place he hopes to get me over a nug. im gonna experiment with the 12x15 mono and try cover some ground and if i hit a nug, slow down and drop to the 11in mono, maybe the 8 if i feel like digging to china lol. looking forward to going, ol sandtrap is alot of fun to be around. kinda like the movie lonesome dove, just like ol gus, never get tired of listening to him. much to offer. hes a very neat guy. tomorrow is gonna be the big day, i can feel it.

john

I would not be without my 8", real easy to get under those bushs where nuggets like to hide. It's that 12x15 that will have you digging to China.

Bunk

I would not be without my 8", real easy to get under those bushs where nuggets like to hide. It's that 12x15 that will have you digging to China.

Bunk

so you think im better off with th 8 in mono. i was just going to try and cover some ground. i take all my coils when i go.so its easy for me to swittch them out.

john

Archived