Hey To All You Boise Guys -

Steve -

I'm guessing you don't follow college football. Nevada (before we beat No. 3 Boise) was ranked 19th in the nation. We will probably move up close to the top 10. We are 11 - 1 for the season. The game between No. 19 Nevada and No. 3 Boise was the feature game on ESPN last night.

see:

Two missed field goals doom Boise State as Nevada prevails in OT

Steve -

I'm guessing you don't follow college football. Nevada (before we beat No. 3 Boise) was ranked 19th in the nation. We will probably move up close to the top 10. We are 11 - 1 for the season. The game between No. 19 Nevada and No. 3 Boise was the feature game on ESPN last night.

see:

Two missed field goals doom Boise State as Nevada prevails in OT

Chris- I actually follow college football quite a bit. Just sort of kidding you about football in Nevada. :D You have a good team and should move up to the 11-13 slot. My team is Mizzou who you played a couple years ago. Don't remember the score though. :rolleyes:

I think both our teams would be a good matchup in a bowl game but of course that will never happen.

Steve

I'm actually from Boise and although I'm sad that we lost. I just want to say that the Nevada team played one hell of a good game. Boise had it in their hands but were unable to make it happen. Not just the kicker's fault either. A couple of surehanded reciever's dropped passes in the end zone. so Kudo's to the Nevada team and hope we get to meet on the field again in the future.

Archived