New Kelsey Find

Me and my yet to find any gold with it GMT went out and cleaned a lot of square nails out of the ground so hangtown could go over it with the old SD 2100 and find this today within walking distance of home.

That was real nice of you all to clean it up good for him......lol

I seem to remember that feeling...hahhaa

pk

• 3 weeks later...

Me and my yet to find any gold with it GMT went out and cleaned a lot of square nails out of the ground so hangtown could go over it with the old SD 2100 and find this today within walking distance of home.

Educate me a bit..........Can you tell me what type of terrain you found that in? Are you purely down along a river/creek or working rock formations 500' above the river? Are you finding all your gold along the water or is it also being found out in open terrain (walking along the flats, far from water) like you'd find it at Rye Patch (out in the middle of the dry, dusty desert)? I love just walking and scanning the ground.........get soooooooo frustrated with all the junk along the streams/rivers.

Thanks.

Educate me a bit..........Can you tell me what type of terrain you found that in? Are you purely down along a river/creek or working rock formations 500' above the river? Are you finding all your gold along the water or is it also being found out in open terrain (walking along the flats, far from water) like you'd find it at Rye Patch (out in the middle of the dry, dusty desert)? I love just walking and scanning the ground.........get soooooooo frustrated with all the junk along the streams/rivers. That piece was plastered with clay to the side of a piece of black slate near a old miners ditch. Just a short distance off a paved road I'm still looking for the source.

Thanks.

Archived