Fileing a Transfer of Claim

Recommended Posts

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but thought I go to where the 'guys in the know' are. I bought a claim down by Wickenburg and am having trouble with knowing what forms and how to go about checking to see if the claim has been transfered properly. If anyone could help, I would surely appreciate it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From the BLM website:

Transfer of Interest If there is a change of ownership, the notarized transfer document must be filed with the BLM and the County Recorder. There is a $10 service charge for each transferee (person receiving interest in a claim for each mining claim). If two or more transferees are on the same document transferring interest, a service charge of $10 per claim must be received for each transferee. Example: Two mining claims are being transferred and each claim has three transferees; the fee would be $60. 2 claims x 3 transferees = $60. A transferee must pay a nonrefundable service charge per mining claim or site that you were transferred. Subpart C, 3833.30.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.