SD 2100

I bought a new battery and curly cord Because I had a interment short. So I went on a short test hunt The old machine is a lot Quieter. But something weird was happening while digging a target on a steep hill side I was using a plastic scoop to wave over the coil and every time I moved there was another signal. Thought I had a loose connection the coil was right next to my knee when I waved the coil near ether knee I got a signal. Ive never had any knee surgery or replacements whats happening. I tried my GMT and the same thing.

I bought a new battery and curly cord Because I had a interment short. So I went on a short test hunt The old machine is a lot Quieter. But something weird was happening while digging a target on a steep hill side I was using a plastic scoop to wave over the coil and every time I moved there was another signal. Thought I had a loose connection the coil was right next to my knee when I waved the coil near ether knee I got a signal. Ive never had any knee surgery or replacements whats happening. I tried my GMT and the same thing.

How high is your iron content in your blood ?

hi south fork,

I believe you may be hearing the salts in your body. My old gold master will do that by running my hand over the coil. By the way is that the south fork of the feather ? South Fork of the American. I can pass my hands over the coils with no problem it seems to be in my legs only?

Archived