Anyone in the San Joaquin Valley area?

So, I have looked a bit for members who are in the San Joaquin Valey, Ca area. I have been doing a good bit of research for potential areas, that are a reasonalbe driving distance, to gold detect or prospect. Two things: One, hoping to find a few who are in the area that wouldn't mind showing a new guy potential hunting areas. I'm lot asking for your "honey holes" as that is morally wrong and not my way. And two, maybe gain a little experience too as I am about as "green" as one could be. I have watched a lot of HurtHawks videos and panning/sluecing/crevicing looks like something I'd like to do. Additonally, I have an X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack on the way. I would love to find a couple of places to put it to "gold" use. I know the area east of Bakersfield is popular area. I've considered joining one of the groups in my areaAny one interested, please let me know. Or maybe a little verbal guidance.....Thanks ;)

(Admin: is this type of thread is not authorized please remove)

Satt

Satt, might look into Coarsegold Gold Prospectors club. Above Fresno, have some good claims and members can be very helpful. If you're in the lower valley, might check into WSPA and I beleive Antelope Valley Prospectors Club. SJ valley is long, and not sure where you hail from.

Shep

Archived