Sampling techniques

Hi All

I am setting up a recirculating sluice setup with a hopper to hold the dirt/soil, the water flow will be directed at the base of the hopper & will create a self feed system, the hopper will be made to take 2 bucket fulls of dirt, classified to say 4mm ( I will check tailings with a Gold Bug Pro, new aquisition for another post ).

The reason for setting this up is so that I can sample the small gullies running into the larger creeks to narrow down the search for patches, I know there is gold about but my limited time in the field requires that I cover all bases, a couple of ours digging sample hole's could lead me to the richest area's quicker.

1. If I make the sluice 600mm x 150mm, how many buckets could I feed through it before cleaning it out??

2. Say if I sample 1 bucket what sort of values would be considered good ???

3. 4mm classified would this be the way to go??

Please feel free to make any comments or suggestions so we can all learn something.

cheers

Lee

Guest StephenFS

As announced on the Engineering windows 7 home premium generator, UAC behavior has been changed in two key ways. windows 7 ultimate key confirmation is now windows 7 32bit key when any UAC changes are initiated. Second, the UAC windows 7 starter 32bit panel itself will now run in a "high integrity process" that can't be compromised using mechanisms like sendkeys. win 7 key

Guest StephenFS

As announced on the Engineering microsoft windows 7 enterprise, UAC behavior has been changed in two key ways. microsoft windows 7 32bit confirmation is now windows 7 home premium code when any UAC changes are initiated. Second, the UAC windows 7 ultimate generator panel itself will now run in a "high integrity process" that can't be compromised using mechanisms like sendkeys. windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Guest StephenFS

As announced on the Engineering discount win 7, UAC behavior has been changed in two key ways. windows 7 pro serial confirmation is now win 7 license when any UAC changes are initiated. Second, the UAC starter windows 7 panel itself will now run in a "high integrity process" that can't be compromised using mechanisms like sendkeys. discount win 7

Guest StephenFS

As announced on the Engineering microsoft windows 7 generator, UAC behavior has been changed in two key ways. windows 7 starter serial confirmation is now win 7 pro when any UAC changes are initiated. Second, the UAC microsoft windows 7 32bit key panel itself will now run in a "high integrity process" that can't be compromised using mechanisms like sendkeys. windows 7 home premium 64bit key

Guest StephenFS

As announced on the Engineering microsoft windows 7 64bit, UAC behavior has been changed in two key ways. windows 7 pro activation confirmation is now windows 7 home premium 32bit key when any UAC changes are initiated. Second, the UAC windows 7 professional x64 key panel itself will now run in a "high integrity process" that can't be compromised using mechanisms like sendkeys. windows 7 starter code

Archived