Gold Bug 2 Nugs

My GPX 4500 is back at minelab being worked for the second time this year. So desided to go out and injoy some nice weather with my gold bug 2. Found two little ones but was better than a skunk. Also meet up with i'm a congress...man and did some prospecting on his claim. Had a great time and got a plan together on how to work his claim. Also meet Notorious Kelly with his big truck that I could'nt belive he was taking on the roads he did. All in all had a great time.

Thank's guys, Road Dog

post-29052-0-41631000-1304878707_thumb.j

AzOverland,

My 4500 dosen't detect with any depth. So hopefuly minelab can fix it because this is the second time I have sent it back. The first time they said they replaced everything because it was all bad. I just sent it there for the depth issue but they said the power would even come on. Hmmmmm sounds fishy to me!

RD

Yeah, I've seen NK taking that big box places I wouldn't attempt, without scouting (trusting soul isn't he?). His 'puppy' used to be a 160# sled dog, till he wore him down getting that big box outta 'tight spots. ;-)

Shep

Kelly don't let them get to you. Hell 2 weeks ago I had to put Nellybelle in 4 wheel drive cause I burried 1 wheel up on a big angle. Couldn't believe it got back in an just like pullin out of a parkin space at wallmart bingo !

Archived