Still snowing in Montana

Chata & I found a nice lil house on farmland with animals for $400 a month to use as a base of operations in Hamilton, Montana.

She's got a couple doggie friends to run with :)

Drove a lil south today and it was snowing with white caps on Lake Como; got out the winter coat.

Spring will be late this year

Starting Wednesday is sun for awhile - looking forward to exploring the beautiful mountains.

Give us a shout if you're gonna be in the area!

Chata & I found a nice lil house on farmland with animals for $400 a month to use as a base of operations in Hamilton, Montana.

She's got a couple doggie friends to run with :)

Drove a lil south today and it was snowing with white caps on Lake Como; got out the winter coat.

Spring will be late this year

Starting Wednesday is sun for awhile - looking forward to exploring the beautiful mountains.

Give us a shout if you're gonna be in the area!

We want video!

Ya but winter or summer this is God's country, nothing like it anywhere else.

Welcome to Montana, I thi nk I can make it into the cabin this weekend for a couple of days.

Allen in MT

snow dropped to the 4000 foot level and predictions of another 8" to come, might not make it to the cabin

stay in the low country kelly.

Allen

Kelly, If you are interested in crystals at all you are in the right place, you will need an up to date guide book to see whats open.

There used to be a cool old Pelton wheel sales place on the west side of the river, also used to be free camping on the east side but I imagine that's gone.

Plenty to see and do and some gold, Dillion and Wisdom areas are good if you can find some one who will let you on a claim, I am not up on the gold clubs.

Don,t miss Gracies Junk shop in Dillion, Crystal Park & Elkhorn Hot springs, camping at Grasshopper Creek nearby, panning used to be allowed but don't know now!

Pictures + Please!

PS: last year in Idaho at Grimes Pass we had 6 inches on Memorial Day.

post-20870-0-21112900-1306465076_thumb.j

Terry - Brief video of new crib:

CLICK HERE

What are you doing in New York? I bet there's lots of buried treasure there.

Moved in today and made a grilled cheese sandwich :)

Frank, I heard Montana's summer is the nicest 2 weeks anywhere.

Dave, Ya, there's gold and treasure. I'ma be checking a lot of unclaimed area.

Max, Thanks for the info.

Tried to message you on GPAA but your mailbox is full; where are you at?

Allen, yes - I'm gonna keep it local for a bit. Last time I went too far up a forest road in winter it was an expensive winch-away-from-the-cliff Big Tow Truck

Archived