Drywasher Test Run

Hey all, George and I went out to try the new Thompson Drywasher. We only worked about four hours and came up with exactly one pennyweight. It was almost a hundred degrees. We worked an area known for pockets and the gold we got was small, however, coarse. It has not been moved to far. All we did was scrape about six inches off the surface of a small area and screen it and drywash it. The unit run great. TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Hey all, George and I went out to try the new Thompson Drywasher. We only worked about four hours and came up with exactly one pennyweight. It was almost a hundred degrees. We worked an area known for pockets and the gold we got was small, however, coarse. It has not been moved to far. All we did was scrape about six inches off the surface of a small area and screen it and drywash it. The unit run great. TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Good going Ray!

Did you get a chance to suck out the bedrock with a vacuum?

P.S. I find the big staw hats are a lot cooler to wear then the hat in the pic.

Lets more ventilation go through.

Tried them both.

Untuck the shirt.....open the fly! :) That lets even more ventilation in.

Tom

Good job Ray!! Glad to see the new drywasher is up to the job. Be interesting to see how the returns

go in next two months, should be getting real hot--hope not..keep cool and get lots of

that lonesome yellow stuff :D

Archived