SCARED...... YOU WILL BE!!

Google this National Defense Authorization Act S 1867

I saw that.. you have to wonder how any part of our government can even consider writing that into law. And with something so important, we don't hear anything about it from the media? Here's a video about it from an internet news source, hope it's ok to post it...

I saw that.. you have to wonder how any part of our government can even consider writing that into law. And with something so important, we don't hear anything about it from the media? Here's a video about it from an internet news source, hope it's ok to post it...

Thanks for the vid Wjbell! That is all that needs to be said except......... PREPARE!!!

They just pass laws and think they are good to go because congress said so and a president signs it (sometimes even in person). No longer do they even ask what gives us the authority to do this. IE: is it constitutional? They forget about the Oath they took upon entering office. Let's hope our Military remembers that Oath

Thats great!

So now all you have to do is tick someone off in office and they can get you thrown under the jail.

Iam thinking of election time....when someone doesn't want someone else running against me..

hello, us army, I'd like a pick up on mr. doe, why?, well I dont know exactly but he may be a terrorist....w just need to be sure..you know.

Yes we should know his intentions by 2222 when we let him out..

It's unconstitutional and I don't think could fly. There'd (hopefully) be so many Americans outraged and hopefully do something about it. What pisses me off is the Constitution was put in place by some very smart people who knew what a government with too much power would do. It was just a little over 200 years ago that we fought to get away from that. A sad day if Americans allow this to happen to them.

“Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

- Benjamin Franklin

“The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home.”

- James Madison

“If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.”

- James Madison

Archived