Find gold in a stream

Hi Allan,

I tried to purchase a soft copy of your book, but have struck a brick wall. I only connect to the net via a Linux box, and am unable to register the Kindle app on my Windows PC, so Amazon will not allow me to complete the purchase. Please advise if you make a hi-res pdf available as Jennifer has recommended, I'd be prepared to pay the Kindle version price via PayPal etc.,

I'm very keen to read your thoughts on helical currents,as they may explain some field observations. One can appreciate what helical air currents can do, lifting houses, cars, trees etc., into the air, what these have the potential to do in water boggles the mind.

When this gorge pictured below is in full flood, car size boulders are flung around like rice bubbles, cyclonic hydraulic forces must surely be at work here?

Cheers

Kev.

6692007429_9d2e96a526_b_d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Alchemist,

lifting houses, cars, trees etc., into the air, what these have the potential to do in water boggles the mind. car size boulders are flung around like rice bubbles, cyclonic hydraulic forces must surely be at work here? These words have been playing on my mind since I read them? Isn't imagination or sense of power a wonderful aptitude, and the places it can lead you.

Allan

Archived