GOLD HUNTING TOMORROW IN STANTON ARIZONA.

WELL THIS IS MY FIRST POST, I AND A COUPLE BUDDIES ARE GOING TO STANTON TOMORROW AND SEE WHAT WE CAN GET INTO. CAN ANYONE HELP US OUT AND TELL US WHERE IS A GOOD AREA FOR METAL DETECTING THERE?

When you get to Stanton you have the option of another club the Y-Not claims costs $30 or 35 a year, very good claims.Good luck and plan to stay for the GPAA event.

thanks for every response! i had no i dea that it was all claimed up. that saved me a but chewin at least. so i should try the y-not claims , did you have any luck with them? and when is the gpaa event? i live right up the mountain from stanton so i am really hoping to be in stanton alot. thanks again,BIG MO

• Admin

Hey Big Mo,

Most of Rich Hill, if not all the Mountain itself is claimed by Private Property, Private Mineral Claims or Club Claims. Pretty much all the clubs have claims somewhere around Rich Hill. The LDMA, GPAA, Roadrunner's Prospecting Club, Y-Knot and Weaver Mining are come to consider.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

Hey Big Mo,

Most of Rich Hill, if not all the Mountain itself is claimed by Private Property, Private Mineral Claims or Club Claims. Pretty much all the clubs have claims somewhere around Rich Hill. The LDMA, GPAA, Roadrunner's Prospecting Club, Y-Knot and Weaver Mining are come to consider.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

thanks rob, do you have any contact info for me so i can join all of these clubs or can i find all of them online and join there? also do you have any of the 4500 packages that you advertised available still?

• Admin

Hello Big Mo,

Yes, you can find most of them, if not all of them on the Internet by doing a search. Just use the club names. Weaver Mining might not have a site, but you can stop in Weaver Mining located just North of the town of Congress and talk with Les. I believe the membership is still $25 - $35 per year.

The GPX-4500 package I offer is one of the best, if not the best anyone will find around. The units are on backorder, so you will need to place a small down payment to hold a detector. Customers that don't place a down payment to hold a unit might wait several months, if not more before they will see one.

Give us a call anytime if you have questions.

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Big Mo,

Yes, you can find most of them, if not all of them on the Internet by doing a search. Just use the club names. Weaver Mining might not have a site, but you can stop in Weaver Mining located just North of the town of Congress and talk with Les. I believe the membership is still $25 - $35 per year.

The GPX-4500 package I offer is one of the best, if not the best anyone will find around. The units are on backorder, so you will need to place a small down payment to hold a detector. Customers that don't place a down payment to hold a unit might wait several months, if not more before they will see one.

Rob Allison

Hello Big Mo,

Rob Allison

THANKS ROB FOR EVERYTHING, I WILL BE PURCHASING ONE SOON. MY WIFEE AND I WILL BE ATTENDING THE GPAA NEW YEARS EVENT AND HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE. WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED, BUT IT REALLY DOES HELP THAT WHERE WE LIVE IN PRESCOTT VALLEY , WE CAN LITERALLY GO RIGHT ACROSS OUR STREET AND PAN FOR GOLD AND GET ABOUT FIFTY TO A HUNDRED PIECES OF GOLD IN EVERY PAN! WOW WE JUST FOUND THAT OUT. IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME DOWN TO PRESCOTT WE WOULD LOVE TO TAKE YOU OUT TO DO SOME PANNING IT'S ALL PUBLIC SO GET IN TOUCH WITH US.

THANKS ROB FOR EVERYTHING, I WILL BE PURCHASING ONE SOON. MY WIFEE AND I WILL BE ATTENDING THE GPAA NEW YEARS EVENT AND HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE. WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED, BUT IT REALLY DOES HELP THAT WHERE WE LIVE IN PRESCOTT VALLEY , WE CAN LITERALLY GO RIGHT ACROSS OUR STREET AND PAN FOR GOLD AND GET ABOUT FIFTY TO A HUNDRED PIECES OF GOLD IN EVERY PAN! WOW WE JUST FOUND THAT OUT. IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME DOWN TO PRESCOTT WE WOULD LOVE TO TAKE YOU OUT TO DO SOME PANNING IT'S ALL PUBLIC SO GET IN TOUCH WITH US.

hey big Moe I've panned most of prescott and the prescott valley area never came up with 50 to 100 specks per pan.You must have hit the mother lode of flour gold. an on public land to boot. wahoo !!! . seriously, if you ever want to do some panning or metal detecting ( I have a new GMT) give me a shout. I only work a few a week so I got plenty of time on my hands . CURT