chrspe

SDC 2300 in Black Hills, SD

4 posts in this topic

A few tiny nuggets found in the Black Hills with SDC that I got from Rob in Feb this year. I didn't know if the hills were a good fit for the minelabs as all the gold we have found the last few years was fine, flake, and smaller. I am having a longer learning curve on the GPX 4500 in these parts, but the 2300 found 3 a few weeks back. Bigger gold than ever came out of our sluices and pans.

https://youtu.be/Dlzf841CVBw

If anyone has any tips on South Dakota hunting, let me know.

Thanks, Chris

No tip on SD, but you may want to work on the Youtube audio and or mumbling issue... the video looked great and I was excited to watch, but couldn't hear / understand a word of it so didn't watch past 30 seconds..... Thanks for posting though, welcome to the board, please take the comments as constructive criticism, I'm not normally a bitch, just on days that end in a Y. :)

Jen

Thanks for the constructive criticism, running music while talking when its windy is a bad combination. Working on my video skills along with detecting skills. Hope to get as lucky as you did in the basin at end of the month- nice nugget!

www.youtube.com/chrspe

Hey Chris,

I'm sorry I missed this early.  Great video and nice little pieces.  The SDC is deadly for sure.  Thanks for the business and wishing you a very productive 2017 season.