Wayne and HurtHawk hobbies (other than prospecting)

Rick:
Thats one nice ride Wayne has there. I know whats involved in restoring them....I have two :)
50 pontiac and a 55 dodge coronet.

Sold my 48 buick sedanette to buy a metal detector!

Heres some pics...

I also chrome plate on the side for cars, antiques, pedal cars and whatever else people bring in.

I also restore old lathes and such.

THeres a pic in here of a 34 Ford I did the plating on.....Wayne will probably die when he sees what the guy did to it :0

Enjoy!
Tom H.

Rick

Beautiful job on the the cars and the lathes. Is that a before and after picture of the lathes. It looks great. I also build cars and have a shop at home doing car repairs for others. I have my dads Clausing lathe that I held ontpo after he passed 30 years ago. Its at least 50 years old, I remember using it when I was a young kid.

Take care, Wes.

Rick

Beautiful job on the the cars and the lathes. Is that a before and after picture of the lathes. It looks great. I also build cars and have a shop at home doing car repairs for others. I have my dads Clausing lathe that I held ontpo after he passed 30 years ago. Its at least 50 years old, I remember using it when I was a young kid.

Take care, Wes.

Wes:

Yes, before and after.

I was able to get that from a good friend that passed away.

I took every nut,bolt,gear, and slide apart....replated, painted and cleaned it all up.

Better then new! :)

Its great to have it and remember him when I use it.

Tom H.

• 1 month later...