More bits...

Hello everyone, I went out with a friend again after my BBQ rib lunch. I wish I could tell you something different but this afternoons limit was four again. These pieces were a tad larger than the others so that was good, they are also a bit more coarse. I was using the GB Pro with the ten inch eliptical coil. The four pieces came in at one pennyweight (Shep) or 1.6 Grams for everyone else. Thanks, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Hello all, those pictures are of an area where the old timers were following lines of gold. They criss-cross all over that spot. I have been finding gold there for years. If I remember right even Shep scored a nice piece at this location one day. We named Sheps nugget, the ;-) nugget. Shep...? LOL. TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

That was several years ago; would of thought you would of had that area cleaned out by now! Some day wouldn't mind coming back up that way, but probably even slower than last time ;-). That area and also where I lost my wedding ring ;-).

Take care, Shep