Weekend at Rich Hill

Hey all:
Well dad and I went up to Rich Hill Fri-Sun.

We hauled up 50 gallons of water to use the trommel. Also had the 4runner loaded with the back up scooter.....wanted to try it out in the dirt since I fixed it all up. Thing works great!

So, we hit a spot dad poped a nug out of last dec. and came up with a couple of flakes. Detected the rest of the day and helped clean up RH.

That night we met up with Mike Furness and Bill from texas. We ate like little piglets!!! Pork boulgoi, beef short ribs, middle eastern chicken...but I forgot to put the dang Kimchee out. You guy missed it that. Spent the rest of the night at the fire...good times! In spite of your second flat Bill! :)

Second day....hit a spot with the trommel that we got some good drywash gold out of last year and got a few more flakes. Detected the rest of the day and helped clean up RH even more!

So, got back to camp and we drownded our skunk sorrows in food and beer. About 11 pm we set up a ramp and I did a couple of jumps over the RV on the tote goat......ok...I have to work on my photoshop a little more. :P

Sunday....did a little detecting and gave up around noon. Just too beat up and tired. Packed up, went to Anitas in WIckenburg...ate like little piglets again and drove home.

Was a great weekend out!!! Really windy at night. Had to put jacks under the RV to stop it from swaying around. Then pick all our stuff up in the morning. :)

Saw a cool tralanchula. Just mosying around.

Good Lord blessed us with a good time out....not any gold to speak of but a good safe camp out.
Tom H.