Some Nevada gold...

Hello all, I was over in Northern Nevada this last week for a few days attending the WSPA event. I ended up having to leave earlier than I wanted to but I was able to get the GB Pro out in the hills and get a few pieces of gold. These pictures are of a spot I have been hunting for years. Plenty of places to find tiny pieces of gold that are the only targets to be heard. It is fun hunting when every target is gold. I was using the GB Pro with the five inch coil and I was able to hear all targets with ease. The weather changed as soon I hit Nevada, as it always does. These weather guys just cannot seem to get it right. The temperature ended up being about ten to twenty degrees colder and with more wind than what the forecast had called for. Nothing new though. I ended up with just a hair over two grams. Shep, if you are out there that is 1.3 dwt. LOL. Check out the one piece of gold that is square, pretty neat. Thanks, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

• Admin

Hey Ray,

Great finds with the Fisher Goldbug Pro. It's deadly on small gold no doubt. I just sold one to a customer down South that is picking up hundreds of small pieces with it. I'm still waiting for him to get on and post some of them.

Sure wish I could get back to Nevada and hunt some of the old stomping grounds.

Rob Allison