DINK FOR THE DAY

Hey all:
Welp, got out today with dad and did some swinging. Went to a totally new area. It was really different geology from what im used to.

Very quite ground, no trash and some beige colored shist.

Im thinking, this is not gold country. Well, lo and behold I pop a dink in a small drainage on the side of a hill. Nothing in the washes. I hunted high and low in the area trying to find his reletives but to no avail. This one was down in the shist a couple of inches. It breaks apart like dried clay.

The beige shist is all over that area and I cant figure out why there would not have been anymore gooshed up close by the dink.

The more gold I find the less I think I have it figured out! :)
Well, good day out, Good Lord blessed us with some gold and we got back out safely.

Its a massive .4 gram!

The other nugs on the left of the pic are from a few days ago in a area that the floods replenished for us. Total weight is 3.5 grams.

Tom H.

Hey Tom

Nice dink. I really think it traveled a ways. hope this gives you a clue on more of them. Ya gotta hate those one nugget patches,

"but one is better than none". keep the stripes off your back. :P

Also thanks for your help getting my truck back to town today, I really appreciate it. and if I can ever help you out with something, just give me a call. AzNuggetBob

Hey Tom

Nice dink. I really think it traveled a ways. hope this gives you a clue on more of them. Ya gotta hate those one nugget patches,

"but one is better than none". keep the stripes off your back. :P

Also thanks for your help getting my truck back to town today, I really appreciate it. and if I can ever help you out with something, just give me a call. AzNuggetBob

Hey Bob:

One nug is better then the skunk! :) Just a whole different area to figure out now. :( or :) or... :( or.. :)

No sweat on the truck. Glad we got it back home....I owe ya big time for all the help you have given me with geology :)

Tom H.

Hi Tom. Nice gold, all gold is good gold, big or small. I know what you mean about thinking you have it figured! I get home after finding an odd spot bit and think "I know whats happened here, this and that" I get back and find that "this and that" don't even come into the equation :D

Hi Tom. Nice gold, all gold is good gold, big or small. I know what you mean about thinking you have it figured! I get home after finding an odd spot bit and think "I know whats happened here, this and that" I get back and find that "this and that" don't even come into the equation :D

Well............when you got it figured out ..........let me know!

Ill do the same if I ever figure it out. :)

Tom H.