Save a buck on Christmas Demo's and Used detectors

• Admin

Hello All,

Well it right around Christmas, so I thought I would toss some deals out there for you. All of these units are in great working condition and have been used throughout the 2013 (roughly 6 months on weekends) season for field and detector instructions.

Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Metal Detector - was asking $600, now final price - $550.00 Comes with all stock accessories

Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector - was asking $2000.00, now final price - $1800.00 Comes with all stock accessories

Minelab Eureka Gold Metal Detector - was asking $850.00, now final price - $750.00 Comes with all stock accessories - SOLD

Minelab GPX 4500 Metal Detector - was asking $3600.00, now final price - $3400.00 Comes with all stock accessories and extras. You can view this unit at my online store here - SOLD

https://www.robsdetectors.com/p/800/minelab-gpx-4500

Some great prices for the detector and condition all of them are in. All prices are final, so first come first serve on them.

Questions, call or email me.

Rob Allison