New North Bradshaw FootPrint!

That's interesting azblackbird. What business would that be?

All that may seem as if there is no possible way for an individual prospector to know current claims status without checking the recordings and checking for stakes on the ground. That is indeed the case, as it always has been. Ultimately it is the responsibility of the prospector to do their own due diligence on land status before prospecting. That has been the law for more than 140 years.

I own a real estate related data mining business. We mine local, state, and federal databases, package it up, and then sell it as a subscription service to the real estate industry.

I guess the point I was trying to make… no matter how much information you provide, nor how easy you make it for a new or experienced prospector to interpret and use your product… bottom line is... they are still going to have to learn how to do their own research if they wish to stay out of trouble (potential claim jumping) and become successful prospectors. ;)

Im going to stand by my last statement. AzNuggetBob

"Clay thanks for sharing a lot of great info on claims and research. I've been doing research on gold areas for over 40 years, and spent countless hours in libraries, universities, museums, county recorders, BLM, State land offices, the net,and old (books)publications, I have no doubts your the man on this topic.

We all have to start somewhere in prospecting. but I can say from past experiences the more you know the more your going to find". AzNuggetBob