Anybody been detecting down in Greaterville?

Was wondering if anyone from the forums is planning on detecting down there anytime soon.

Was interested in getting a few pointers from some of the old hands down in that area. I usually take my 4800 there on the weekends but haven't had any luck finding anything yet.

Would love to talk to somebody that's spent more time there and knows the area better. I don't expect a map to anyone's honey hole, would just like to chat with someone that's had some luck there before.

I've got the Footprints DVD but need to track down a Windows computer to install it on (I've got a Mac). I've read the mining bulletins too and I try to grab any books I find that have any info on the area as well.

I'm new to this forum but I'm a local Tucsonan, been living here for 30 years and am one of the 'good guys'. Member of the Desert Gold Diggers too.

Please post on here or shoot me a message if interested.

Thanks in advance.

No helpful info for ya, but I love that area!Just took the family down there to Green Valley. Me and.my kids hiked Mt. Wrightson to lay my grandma to rest. My 15 year old daughter fell in love with Tubac. Btw,We are from NoCal. Good luck bud!

You can easily run windows on a Mac. Just install Bootcamp.

Yeah I looked into that. I'd have to purchase a copy of Windows too which would run about $90 I think.

I ended up tracking down a little Windows laptop at my folks house that I installed the Footprints on.

Pretty cool software, looking forward to spending some time with it and studying the area.