coil repair.

Hi. Is anyone here experiencedbin coil repair. I habe an 18in nuggetfinder advantage mono coil thta just screams and wobbles like u have it over a buried car. I cant get it to work. I have checked the port holes and they are clean. It screams real loud and when u wiggle the cable at the control box it really screams. I have tightened it up as tight as u can get it. Im looking for someone thays reputable on repairs for testing and fixing these types of coils. Let me know.

John.

Yeah doc. Im thinking thats where its at. I dont have any issues with any of the other coils yet that i know of. Still a few i havent tested yet. Buti am really looking forward to seeing how sensitive amd deep this dude goes. Im not thay gd with electrinics and would hate to do more damage than gd.

John

John:
I had to cut about 2 inches off of one of my coils that was falsing up at the control box.

Just draw a pic on how the wires go back on if you do it. IE what colors to what pin.

Soldering with a small tip solder gun is pretty easy to do.

Just practice a little before. The key is not to get it too hot.
Tom