day off out detecting with Fors Gold

Hello

Had a day off from the business to go out detecting after significant rains. Did some more mound raking and pulled out 9 more pcs of gold with Fors. 1/2 dwt. Also used the gpx 5000 with coiltek camo mono elite coil and found a .4 dwt in some deep diggings area. had fun and enjoyed the 89 degree weather as we are set to get back in the 100's again.

Good luck!

post-72355-0-16512300-1433998191_thumb.j

WTG on getting that gold :) Nice specie.

Great to just get out and the gold is a real bonus!
Congrats and hope you get more from that area.

Warming up over here in AZ. also :angry:
Tom H.

Yeah Bob I actually want to do some night hunting in the summer. I thought about using those clip on led hat lites and maybe put a few bat. Operated led latterns hanging in the trees where we detect. Fors Gold has a built in flashlight so that is good too. But at night our big rattlesnakes are on the move. And the local cougars. So I havent been able to convince my wife that it would a good time. Lol. When I was young , I used to go huntin with my dad and uncle at night runnin dogs for bear or coon. It was always cool the things you see at night. Nothing like huntin shiny yellow ground slugs at night.