Final Prototype of SDC2300 Cover, in Production NOW!

The first production run of Doc's Gold Screamer® Brand SDC2300 covers are being made.

The initial run will be 500 units.

If you want a cover make sure you get your order into Rob. I will need an estimate because I am going to have the pre-orders shipped by air, with the balance being sent by sea freight which will take another 30 days.

The cover will be $89, if you want a matching integrated cover for your BZ Booster, or Treasure Screamer amp they are an additional $10 when ordered at the same time with the SDC2300 cover.

Here are some of the key features.

• Top quality material with neoprene lining to cushion your machine against rough handling, scratches and bumps.
  • Flap doors to reach controls and headphone jack are made so they open from the top. so when you open the flap you can see what you are doing. Flaps that open from the bottom block your view of the controls.
  • Extra loops to help hold, protect and guide that expensive headphone adapter jack you purchased.
  • The bottom of the cover is stitched with a strip of thin conveyor belt material so as to make the bottom extra tough to stand up against wear and tear. It is also easy to wipe off with a damp cloth.
  • Solid stabilizer foot to keep your SDC2300 in the proper position when you set it down, it WILL NOT fall over. No metal used in this cover or foot. The foot is PVC. Always in position. Ready to use. Does not interfere with your swing.
  • You simply will not find a better made cover. I put a lot of thought into this cover and I spared no expense in making sure we used the best materials. This cover will last.

Look for the new GPZ7000 Gold Screamer® Cover coming soon. It will be made with same materials, craftsmanship and attention to detail.

Thanks!

Doc

post-16-0-62007200-1434086887_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-96670000-1434086887_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-24406900-1434086887_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-73411800-1434086886_thumb.jpg

This is NOT JUNKY, in the least.

Love it, or jam it, guarantee.

Order it, and when you get it use it for 30 days. If you don't like it send it back and tell me to jam it where the gold don't shine. I will send you a full refund less shipping.

Doc