Gold Dredging - Rinehart Case and the California Supreme Court

• Admin

Hello All,

I'm not sure how much anyone follows the "Reinhart Case" based on the ban of Suction Dredges in California.  Here is some great information and video from Dave McCracken about some of the most updated information.  I sure hope everything gets overturned and everyone can get their dredges back in the water in California. 

If anyone wants to know more about Mr. Rinehart and what is going on, please visit his site at this URL -

http://peoplevrinehart.org/about-me/

There are many organizations, clubs and individuals that have and are helping Mr. Rinehart fund this case in court.  I couldn't imagine how expensive a case like this could and if they go to the Supreme Court.  If you would like to help Mr. Rinehart on this case, there are a couple of donation options -

People can send checks to "Murphy & Buchal LLP Client Trust Fund" which a note that the checks are for the benefit of Brandon Rinehart by mailing to :

James Buchal
3425 SE Yamhill Street, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97214

You can also Paypal Donate directly to Brandon Rinehart by using this paypal email address - gizmo4x4@comcast.net

More information will be updated soon.  If you would like to share any information, please post on this thread below.  

Thanks! 

gizmo4x4@comcast.net