Can you do this with one hand?

If you think the SAGA™ is just a Swing Arm, it's not.  It's a steering wheel for your detector.  Start at the 3-minute mark on the video, and watch what the unique design of the SAGA can make your detector do.  If you know of any device on the market that gives you this kind of control please let me know, because I know of nothing that even comes close.  If what you see intrigues you then watch the entire video.  You're going to find that the SAGA will make detecting much easier and less stressful on your body and give you control over your detector you have never had before.

Call Rob, he has them in stock. - Doc

Edited by DOC
  • Like 1

Turn your hearing aids up.  I had mine turned up, I think that was the problem when I was recording it it sounded like I was screaming to me.  😀

Just because of you Grubstake I bought a wireless remote microphone.  So no matter how far I am away from the camera my voice should be loud and clear.  I am going to have to re-do this video, as soon as it's not 213 degrees out.

Doc

• Haha 1