GPX5000 With 3 Coils and Other GPX Extras

I have a used GPX5000 with 3 coils for sale.

Control box is in great condition and has had a control box cover on it since it came out of the box. Minor scuffs on paint from storing the power cord between the control box and cover. New camo AZO control box cover is included. I bought this new from Rob’s Detector Sales when they came out so it is out warranty period but works great. Has never had issues nor has it ever had to be sent to Minelab for repairs. Many ounces of gold have been found with this detector!!!

3 coils are included in sale. Minelab commander 11" round DD new never used. Minelab Commander 11" round Mono used 1 time (looks new). Minelab Commander 12"x15" Mono used 1 time (looks new). 2 used lower shafts are included.

Stock upper shaft is new and has never been used. Used carbon fiber upper shaft is included in sale.

Stock power cord is new and has never been used. Used heavy duty power cord is included in sale.

Minelab stock Koss headphones are new and have never been removed from packaging.

Minelab harness is new and has never been removed from packaging.

Original box with finds bag and all other miscellaneous parts are included.

Stock Minelab battery and charger are included.

Asking price is $2,600 plus shipping for the package listed above.

I have many more GPX related items to sell and will cut a great deal to the purchaser of this detector. Some items are:

New Doc's Goldscreamer Power Pack with external speaker and 4 batteries. Never used. Has both control box cover for battery and control box and cover for only battery that clips to any control box cover.

2 external speakers system from Doc that plug into the battery and clip to the harness.

Minelab ProSonic wiresless system. New never used.

10 coils for GP/GPX detectors:

Minelab:

8" round mono (used)

Coiltek:

6" shooter round mono (lightly used)

10"x5" joey dd (with extra coil cover)(lightly used)

11" round anti-interference (new never used)

12"x8" platypus mono (with extra coil cover)(lightly used)

12"x8" platypus dd (lightly used)

16" round mono (lightly used)

Nuggetfinder:

14"x9" mono (used)

16" mono old fiberglass (used)

20" mono spoked fiberglass (used)

Reeds Lucky Lark battery/amp wired for GPX detectors, not GP series. Used only as back up.

The extra items will have prices put to them soon and pictures. If somebody buys the detector I'll cut a great deal on any of the extras.

PM me with any questions. Thanks.

IMG_6904.jpg

IMG_6905.jpg

IMG_6906.jpg

IMG_6907.jpg

IMG_6909.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...