Whatya' gonna' do, Whatya' gonna do, Whatya' gonna' do when your GPX6000 is ready for you?

So you are waiting patiently for your new GPX6000 machine to be released into your sweaty little hands.  $6000 for this amazing little piece of technology and you're just going to let it lay around in the dirt?  No!  Of course not!  You're going to pre-order one of Doc's Nugget Stalker® Brand covers.  $129.95.  4 pieces counting the removable shade cover.  The entire cover package only weighs 8.5 ounces.

Just like the GPX6000 these covers will be in short supply initially, so don't delay, be the first to get in line. (I will probably bring in 200 by air to get the ball rolling but the bulk of the thousands I have being made will have to come by boat, and that is going to be a long time consuming process because of the boats being so backed up.  I just read that Los Angeles usually processes 10 freight boats a day and has 2 anchored off shore waiting their turn.  Now they are processing 15 a day and have 35 waiting off shore.

So call Rob today and get your order in.  Rob is one of my premiere Nugget Stalker dealers.

By the way, we have our Nugget Stalker® picks back in stock.  Rob has those as well.  They are premium made hardened steel heads, ash handles, 24 inches overall, 12 inch long by approx 6 inch wide blade.  Made in the U.S.A. Includes magnet screwed to the head.  $99.95

Thank you,

Doc

20210517_161403.thumb.jpg.0c8469e42c36a21697517544c34ba8f3.jpg

20191119_131556.thumb.jpg.a1b0d40e615c971f7a312e979353915d.jpg

• Like 1