Minelab GPZ 7000, Gold Monster 1000 & Equinox 800 All With Multiple Coils, Covers, Extras... Health Bills = Fire Sale (taking Offers)

Due to some health issues and medical bills I'm rethinking my detector lineup.

I have for sale:

- Minelab GPZ 7000 with OEM 14"coil, 19" coil plus the NuggetFinder 12" coil, Extra battery, Doc's cover kit, CTX3030 carbon fiber upper rod installed that adds 4" more in overall length to the detector (still have OEM upper carbon fiber rod too if you want to switch back to normal OEM length).

- Minelab Gold Monster 1000 with 10" elliptical & 5" round coils, Doc's cover kit (Less than 20 hours on this machine as I bought it for my girlfriend at the time)

- Minelab Equinox 800 with OEM 11" coil & Coiltek 15" coil, (This combo was only used for 1 week on Florida's Treasure Coast and is like brand new)

All three detectors were bought from a licensed Minelab dealer, have never been registered, and all have all papers, boxes and full warranties. None are missing any parts of any kind and come with all accessories these detectors were originally packaged with. All are in great shape as I wrap all my detectors in gun gauze. None were ever dropped and work perfectly.

Feel free to message me with offers on each. 

Kindly,

Jason

Coil gold.jpg

GPZ banner.jpg

Nox 800 on the beach.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...