What ethernet cable?

I'm planning to set up a wired backhaul for my home network with a couple of Unifi access points connected to my router. So they need to be PoE capable. I

reckon I need one 30m and one 20m ethernet cable. At first (and possibly for a long time) 1Gbit full duplex is all it's needed, but might as well make it more

future proof to allow up to 10Gbit in the future. So Cat6 is what I need, or is there a reason to go higher (6a or 7)? What about other details or specs that I

should care about? I'm reading that it should be full copper and not CCA, anytime else?

Just now, Sarah said:

I'm planning to set up a wired backhaul for my home network with a couple of Unifi access points connected to my router. So they need to be PoE capable. I

reckon I need one 30m and one 20m ethernet cable. At first (and possibly for a long time) 1Gbit full duplex is all it's needed, but might as well make it more

future proof to allow up to 10Gbit in the future. So Cat6 is what I need, or is there a reason to go higher (6a or 7)? What about other details or specs that I

should care about MPO Cable? I'm reading that it should be full copper and not CCA, anytime else?

Any specific recommendations are welcome. Thanks