AZO and Nuggetshooter Forums

Yeh I got AZO to load up, but while waiting, went and had two cups of coffee and a couple of smokes, Bills would only load up part way, and it took way longer. Robs loads for me almost instantly and so does AZ Goldprospectors and DOC's. Grubstake

Well, Geez, guys...there seems to be a pattern here...Everytime Bill is known to be heading off to the wilds of nugsterland and away from his puter for a while, his site goes down, like damn near the moment he leaves...Could there be an "I.T." in the woodpile here???? Highly suspecious to me...How bout you???... Cheers, Unc

Same here guys can't pull up either one :( Sound the alarm, is there's a 'sub' down there taking aim???? :blink: Batten the hatches and ...........I guess we all have to wait until it's fixed by those 'rascals' that abandoned their watch to find those ellusive golden targets :unsure:

Best to all

Hi all,

i had the same thoughts as Unc. Ron, but attributed it to my computer acting up.

I need to get back to replacing my Chebby pickup water pump :angry: ...the cats in the hood were enjoying the green Koolaid under my truck, till I discovered the leak.. :(

~LARGO~