CONTEST AT NUGGETDIGGER.COM

:P Hey guy's,

I'd rather talk Sh*t, playing cribage with my son, "Justice" :rolleyes: then having forum wars...just my 2cents...

Made a friend, "Alan", from that forum and I knew more then others on it and I've learned about "Detecting", here on Rob's site, Bill's and AZO, also Ron's, but I can only post on Rob's & AZO, with Webtv... And I take "Grubstake", as a man of his word & know's how to find Gold. :blink:

I think All Clubs & Forums are great for city guy new to mining or prospecting, just stay were I learn...

already know how to dredge, largest dredge I ran was a 12" powered by Ford 351 Clevland motor, below Big Bar on the Tinity River in early 80"s...

Take care,

Ed

Thanks for the kind words ED, As you will learn, I'm opionated, but honest. Take care Grubstake

:D

Hey Grubstake, did you used to run a Prospecting shop in Mariposa, in about mid 90's? If so we have met;-) I use to live in Bass Lake, in Madera County when I went to College & married in Fresno, Divorced & came back home :D

P.S. you know what the best thing about an ex-wife is???

The EX :P

Take care,

Ed

No prospecting shop, but I did manage Bagby REC. for about 4 years. I went to high school in Fresno, in the 65-66. I joined the army in 66 and volinteered for Nam in 67, I was ther until late 69. Went to Germany and got out in 73. Started Driving truck then and did that until 89, when I went to work at Bagby. Then I got married again, #6 and went back on the road for another 5 years. All my Ex's live in Texas, well all but one. Ha! Ha! Grubstake