A little something for Grubstake and Shep

Was talking with the Pond-man today before I left Rich Hill. He was wondering if you and Shep had been to the patch and found a lot of gold??

If not, he said you had better go back and stock up because he had a bunch of something to show you guys.

He figured that he was good for about another week, but that the load was building up and he was going to have to come home and unload.

Not to sure just what he was talking about unloading :lol::lol:.

Bob T.

Grubstake,

I know the feeling. I've been working our placer claim for 3 years. 2-3 days a week and sometimes weekends and have never come home skunked.

Well that changed last week. My Mojo wasn't working cause I came home skunked. It was so bad my wife offered to open 2 beers at one time for me.

Did better yesterday.

So when are you going to talk shep into coming done this way. I think you 2 would have a ball. We could get Denny, David, Joe, Mick, Mike and a few more and have a good hunt. The other guys know some good areas for ya.

Bob

Hi Grubstake,

Nothing going on, I told Pondmn I was going to jerk your leg a bit just to get the blood flowing. Don't think he can get on line at the moment.

And I don't think his poke is much fatter, unless he found something after I left today.

The truck crapped out on me and I couldn't get parts until today. It's bad being in the middle of no-where and on the weekend, not a good time to break down.

Bob T.

I know just what you mean BOB, when I was driving, I once had to put new pistons and re-sleave a CAT engine, on the side of the road. Not fun. If you see Jer again tell him I said call and give me an up-date. Thanks and good luck with your truck. Grubstake

Bob (29prospector), believe we're headed down that way (but not as far). Another secret spot, Grubbys uncle, Allen has picked out; for over Thanksgiving. Your posts are getting a bit bland ;) ; need some more inspiration and stuff one dreams about! Just keep thinking "todays the day"!!!!!!

Take care, Shep

Well Pondmn{Jery} called me today, he said he has hunted his self to death tring to find some gold, he said that He is going over to Laughlin this weekend. and hunt the Competistion hunt, so he said he wanted everyone that was going to go, to get ready for a BUTT kicking. He said he prob. had more Tash digging and bullet diggging and nails and wire, than all of you put together, So he knows he can get them tokens for the big prizes. I guess he had a bunch of people wanting to get Pocket Rocket batteries, he load out his extra unit several times, everyone was happy about them, said they were going to call Rob and order, Also I guess he was using the Platypus part of the time, peple were ammazed at the depth and ability to hit on small stuff at depth, I guess some will be getting those also.I hope Jerry does ok at the hunt, He said they will prob be home by next Tuesday, as his aunt is in the hospital, and they have to come back to take care of her bills. Grubstake