Good going!

If something goes wrong with that machine for the rest of this year that is normally covered under the minelab warranty, I will pay for half of it if not all of it. That machine is rock solid new and nothing should go wrong with it unless you back over it with your car (NOT COVERED!) LOL!!!

• Admin

Hello Coach,

You must be the one that purchased Capt. Grumpy's GP3000. Very few of the Minelab's break down, so I wouldn't worry much about it. However, it's nice to know you have a full manufacture warranty when you purchase something in the range of 3-4K. :unsure:

Wishing you both the best out there.

Rob Allison

Hello Coach,

You must be the one that purchased Capt. Grumpy's GP3000. Very few of the Minelab's break down, so I wouldn't worry much about it. However, it's nice to know you have a full manufacture warranty when you purchase something in the range of 3-4K. :unsure:

Wishing you both the best out there.

Rob Allison

10-4 Rob and Grumpy. Rob i purchased the SD2200v2. I just purchased that joey coil from you. I have no doubt that this machine is ok. just breaking Grumpy's "Chops" because i am Jealous. ;) ...Tim....