Departing for Rye Patch

I sold my NF 14inch SL mono coil to a guy that is camped out for the long run out at Rye Patch so I decided to drive out for a day of nugget hunting on the invite and take the coil with me instead of shipping it. Guaranteed not to break the package UPS style this way!

4 hour drive tonight and up early to chase the elusive nugget demon before the heat does me in and then a 4 hour returm flight. Maybe the GPX 4000 will track down the Au that the GP guys missed! :blink:

Reports to follow tomorrow night.

Rob, Call me tonight while I'm driving. I will have a nice order for the store!

I sold my NF 14inch SL mono coil to a guy that is camped out for the long run out at Rye Patch so I decided to drive out for a day of nugget hunting on the invite and take the coil with me instead of shipping it. Guaranteed not to break the package UPS style this way!

4 hour drive tonight and up early to chase the elusive nugget demon before the heat does me in and then a 4 hour returm flight. Maybe the GPX 4000 will track down the Au that the GP guys missed! :blink:

Reports to follow tomorrow night.

Rob, Call me tonight while I'm driving. I will have a nice order for the store!

Chris saturday.....I found a new area with tons of bedrock and quartz veins with no signs of digging or prospecting.....sure it's 10 miles off a dirt road and 4 wheel drive........come on pal....lets go....I got Brookshire in

• 2 weeks later...

Capt Grumpy, what do you mean they wouldn't take gold in trade. One of the little bartenders was showing us her collection of heart shaped gold nuggets. If you gave her one, bet you could get your beer at $1.75 a bottle. :rolleyes:

Shep,

The $1.75 beer was these old boxes with 6 cans with a Hamm's bear on them and for an additional $10 she would sell me this thing called a churchkey to open the cans with. I wasn't falling for it. Something told me this beer wasn't real fresh, no one else was drinking it. They were talking about a day when some guy walked in and they sold him 2 of those stale old six packs for the $3 a beer price. They lowered the price since then but they don't give the churchkey away for free any more. :blink: