Need help desiding 3500 or 4000

true. Rob has a kit and a goodie bag with what he sells. however, there is a want list for stuff not included there, that only comes around after using any detector for a while.

In other words, Rob is comprehensive in his sales, but buying somewhere else also leaves a person wide open to not getting the basic accessories.

I have detectors that I got for one price, and then added to the works with other goods to compliment the base article.

It's like buying a car- there is the base price, pricing add-ons for options, another price for docs, sales tax, state tax, wheels, alarms, and registration fees, and more.

• Admin

Hello WhatforSupper,

Like I have always done in the past, Custom Minelab Packages! If you don't like something, I will sub it out for something of equal value. If you don't want the coil, Li-Ion System or whatever, I will customize a package just for you. :D

Done this for years, and many like to "pick an choose" their own accessories or goodies.

Take care,

Rob Allison

I am going to buy either a ML 3500 or a GPX 4000 buy the end of this month or the first of next month but I can't make up my mind which one :blink: I am going to be detecting in the Trinity Happy Camp area and I have been told that is some of the hottest ground in the country. Is the 4000

really that much better than the 3500? Although I have been Detecting for many years, I have never owned or used a Minelab. It would be nice if someone would do a side by side test, like bury a nugget just out of reach of the 3500 and see if the 4000 could hear it Thanks for any advice in advance.

Cougar Jim

Jim let me make it an easy choice. I selling my 4000 as I am moving to Hawaii and will want to buy an underwater rig. I bought it from Digger Bob @ Comstock metal detectors in Paradise California and have had it about six months And YES I did find some nuggets, no slugs just little dinks but it sure does work well. If your interested call me on my cell 530 680 4155

Chico Chad