Lil' Skunk Whacker

Yo All...I wasn't going to post this magnificent find, but, what the heck, it kept the skunk away last Friday....Maybe this really is the last nuglet from LSD ...Found down about 2" with the NF 5x9E Mono an' my ol' baboo sd2100...It might run a grain if you get it real wet Cheers, Unc

HI RON NICE NUGGET

JUST TALKED TO RALPH SAID ALL WAS GOIN GOOD ON THE NEW PUSHES UP ON THE 24 K CLUB LOOKS LIKE LOTS OF NUGGETS TO BE FOUND ON THE 24 K CLUB THIS WINTERSURE WISH I COLUD GET BACK THERE I KNOW YOU WILL FIND ALOT

GOOD HUNTING

JIM WADDILL

• Admin

Hello Uncle Ron,

Sure looks like a little dinker! When you can find those little guys, you know you're tuned right in. Over the years I have found nuggets under a grain in size, even with the SD, but then can't find larger nuggets in the 3-5 grain range. Sometimes it has to do with weight, shape and density.

Jim W. won't be on the claims this year. He will be missed by many. Sure hope he makes it the following season.

Ted, I think that little nugget that Ron found is valued at about $2 with today's gold prices.

Take care,

Rob Allison