North Vulture Gold

Yo All...Bro & I got out today for a full day of beeping for gold and meteorites...The area is kind of different and surprising...Bro got a bunch of relics from the old camps and I got a couple of nuggets, two donkey shoes and some other stuff...The nuggets were a total of 2.4 grams and both out of the same hole...Got the first one and went on down the gulch...Came back up with a nagging feeling and got a chunk of ferrous out of the hole of the first nugget...Then, scraped down into the original hole and got a little blip that turned out to be the second 1 gram nugget...Both of these little guys were about a foot deep...The first signal seemed more like a wish than a sound ...Cheers, Unc

That sure is some nice looking gold you are getting out of there. That is not the first story I have heard of gold comming out of the same hole as trash. I always act on those nagging feelings good job.

Donkey shoes can you post a pic I have a shoe I found that I thought was a small horse but now that you mention it maybe I found a donkey shoe :huh: .

Happy Hunting

HotRock

• Admin

Hello Uncle Ron,

Congrats on your recent gold nugget finds! ;) You have been very consistant finding nuggets in the 1-3 Gram range each trip out. It's just a matter of time until one of those 100 Grammers is right in front of you.

Keep up the successful nuggethunting,

Rob Allison