A day in the Sun

Well I got back out today and did some beeping in our old stomping grounds not really expecting to find anything. The day started out kind of slow I woke up late forgot breakfast and found one of my boots soles to be comming off. Wow what a way to start off the day. At this point I was really thinking about going back to bed :lol: . But we are prospectors and I told myself and things are not always easy so off to the hunting grounds I went. A good thing too because in my first spot I wanted to go back to I came up with this beauty :o . It is just shy of 1/4 ounce by a few grains :huh: .

Happy Hunting

HotRock

Colorado Bob: It was about 6" deep and some over burden was around it kind of made it hard to dig. See the new pic below.

Uncle Ron: Yup a beautiful AZ nugget basking in the sun after god knows how long of being burried. It was wedged (Spelling?) under the bedrock and I had to use my pick to pop it out. sure is amazing how gold finds its way into such small spaces.

Rob: You can leave those behind for me anytime you would like I really don't mind carring them out. :D

Happy Hunting

HotRock

I always try to get the in situ shots they are my favorite. Its like when I take pic before I remove the gold I am the last person if not the only person on Earth who has seen that nugget in that way and after I remove it thats it. I like seeing Robs in Nature shots page it too has some really good in situ shots.

Happy Hunting

HotRock