Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I just recenty started this hobby. I bought a SD2200v2 a few months ago along with a NF 14 SLE. I have been out a couple of times no nuggets yet, but I am sure I eventually will :D I enjoy reading all the posts and learning from them. Talk to you all later. :) ---Glenn

Welcome Glenn. What a great way to start, with a Minelab PI. Good luck on finding that first one. Believe in the machine because it works and try to learn everything you can about prospecting(rather than detecting). :) If you are already a prospector, you'll have no problems finding that first one!

Welcome to the hobby, Glenn. At least you've been able to get your 2200 out. Don't worry, you'll go over gold soon. I'm hoping I'll get to take my new 2100v2 out next week for a real tryout, the Lord permitting weatherwise. Keep on swinging, and don't forget to post pics if you happen to run over any gold. :)

Ray