No work Today

Well I went to work but they sent me home early and when the boss said go home I could only think of one thing NUGGETHUNTING!! So I packed up my gear and headed out for a 3 hour tour :D I hit a spot today that I had hunted many times in the past with little or no luck at all but every time I was in the area I would hunt this same spot I cant tell you why I just would hunt it. Well today it paid off I got this little dude about 8" deep. It weighs 1 penny weight. So I figure not to bad of a day went to work made some money got sent home to play and made some money if I could only do that every day RIGHT :lol: Well I pack up and drove a short distance to another little spot and I pulled another 20 grain nugget along with 5 copper nuggets so all in all I would say it was a good day.

Happy Hunting,

HotRock

P.S. Sorry I only got a pic of the 1st nugget (1 penny weight)

Jim I called and called and called maybe I do have the wrong number :( No just kidding it was a quick run out and I just did not think of it I will get you next time you are always more than welcome to come to the secret nugget patch :ph34r:

Happy Hunting All

HOTROCK

No problem HR, just yankin your chain a little. Most of my trips are last minute, don't look back too. Take them when you can get them.

I may try to venture a little deeper, past your wash this weekend. Are you game? I'll watch your back for you know who. Now that Rob has his new toy, we all need to explore some rougher country. Nothing better than multiple sets of eyes on an prospecting trip. Later...Jim P.

• Admin

Hey Buddy Jim,

With my new toy I'm spending more time looking than swinging, just like you mentioned! :P However, have found some very interesting spots in just the short time since I've had my toy.

Leaverite and I hit the hills for about 4 hours this morning, but the extremely gold weather and mild rain pretty much ran us out. Neither of us found any gold, but cleaned the rubbish out of a few spots.

Take care,

Rob Allison