nuggets

Guest goldstudmuffin

• Admin

Hello Russ and Scott,

That is one hell of a collection of gold nuggets. Just curious what side (right or left) is yours Russ? I'm guessing the left side of the picture is yours. :huh:

Have you ever weighed your entire collection seperately or combined?

Leaverite and I went out prospecting today and we both scored a nugget in a new spot. Both pieces were pretty small though.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Russ,

Well, 70 ounces is one great accomplishment! Some are still trying to find their first gold nugget. Today, I'm sure your total collection combined would sell for no less than $70,000. That is figuring all the smaller and larger nuggets at an average of $1,000/Troy Ounce. :o

Yes, you will find well over 100 ounces each before you enter Heaven. However, since you can't take the gold with you, it's best to share some of those secret gold patches with close friends. :D

Many don't like to share their finds or collection with the public, but Thanks to Russ and Scott as it gives new beginners hope to find their first gold nuggets to start their own personal collection.

P.S. I haven't counted or weighed my collection in years. <_<

Take care,

Rob Allison

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Rob,

That's why we each have a safety deposit box to keep the nuggets in, we don't keep any metal around the house except some lead. :rolleyes:

Rob it's time you took inventory, and a few pictures. How many ounces do you think you have? I'll guess about 80 to 90 ounces! ;)

Don't worry... you know we share "some" of our patches with our friends!

Are you sure we can't take it with us when we go to heaven? :rolleyes: Maybe I should keep mine in the attic instead of a saftey deposit box, that way I'll grab it when I die and I'm on my way to heaven. :o I know another guy that lives down south that keeps all his nuggets in his basement, that way he can grab it when he dies and he's on his way! :D

Wow!!!!

That is the best collection I have seen!

I have been taking it easy this year but in past years I have worked my butt off and spent a small fortune for a fraction of what you have.

Congrats!!!

I just starting beeping this year and finally learned how to do it right....

You must of had the best time digging that stuff up