"Update from Doc & Coiltek"

• Admin

Hello All,

Here is some news that Doc has told us all about -

(1) The NEW DOC's GoldStalker pick will be on sale soon. You will not find a pick like this anywhere at any price. SO AMAZINGLY WELL MADE, it has a LIFETIME GUARANTEE against breakage. This will be the pick that will set the GOLD STANDARD by which all other picks are measured. We have spared no expense to bring you the best materials. SUPERIOR grade hickory handle, heavy duty wide blade heads and business end. Welded magnet retaining ring.

(2) The new GOLD SCREAMER signal amplifier is on the way. BEST SIGNAL amplifier ever made. We have many other BIG SURPRISES to come.

(3) Great last minute gift idea. Kangaroo Scrotum Nugget pouch. We just got a new shipment of BIG ONES. 1 for $18.85 2 for $25 or 5 for $50. FREE SHIPPING!

Order your coils now! January 1st you will see a price increase on all items from Australia. It is unavoidable. Things from Down Under have gone sky high. The Aussie Dollar used to be worth 53 cents to our dollar. Now it is worth 92 cents. So it is almost dollar for dollar. So an item I used to pay $53 for is now costing me $92. When you consider some items that I import that used to cost me $53, add shipping and import processing, $4, total $57, average markup 20%, retails for $69, and it is costing me now $92, I am losing $23 on every sale. So I have watched profits slowly diminish and disappear.

Word is it that many many many things being imported from Australia will be increasing in price after the first of the year.

SO, do not delay, because I do not want the price increase to catch you off guard.

All these products will be available from ME (Rob's Detector Sales). ;)

Just an update,

Rob Allison