24K Push On Rich Hill This Week

Elly just put out a push update for the activities this week. The dozer is busy exposing more nuggets. You can read the details and even join on the 24K Gold Hunters web site at www.24kgoldhunters.com.

Dakota, can you tell me how to get to Ellise property? I will be in El Paso, TX in March and I told my brother we need to check that place. How much does it cost to work it? Thanks!

• Admin

Hello Carlos,

The 24 Karat Gold Hunters Club is located at Rich Hill, just East of Stanton, Arizona. The membership is $350/year. Some great nuggets have been found on the claims in the last couple of years. The monthly pushes always produce more gold nuggets.

Elly Loften is the owner, and can be reached at -

24 Karat Gold Hunters

PO Box 1351

Congress, AZ 85332

Toll Free: 1-866-713-0608

Local: 928-427-0011

Fax: 928-427-0440

Email: Elly@24kgoldhunters.com

Website - http://www.24karatgoldhunters.com/

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello Carlos,

The 24 Karat Gold Hunters Club is located at Rich Hill, just East of Stanton, Arizona. The membership is $350/year. Some great nuggets have been found on the claims in the last couple of years. The monthly pushes always produce more gold nuggets.

Elly Loften is the owner, and can be reached at -

24 Karat Gold Hunters

PO Box 1351

Congress, AZ 85332

Toll Free: 1-866-713-0608

Local: 928-427-0011

Fax: 928-427-0440

Email: Elly@24kgoldhunters.com

Website - http://www.24karatgoldhunters.com/

Take care,

Rob Allison

Thank you Rob. I will save this info. Is there any unclaim prop. in or around that area? I hear two creeks in the area are good . I am in Alabama. Not possible to get any info. about unclaimed prop. The BLM of AZ website is so difficult to navegate. I need an old timer or guide that is willing to help us find an area. Apparently 50% of the county is public land. My brother is in El Paso and could meet. Thank you and keep in touch.

Hello everyone, Rob I have a question I just received my 24kt membership packet in the mail today :D it doesn't say anything about coil size restrictions on the pushes is there one? :huh: Also where are the monthly meetings held?----AuGlenn

• Admin

Hello AuGlenn,

One of the newsletters talked about the coil size restriction, but not in the membership information. The coil size is limited to 11-inch and smaller (elliptical or mono) for the push weekend (Sat. & Sun.).

There has been some talk about making it just the first day, but nothing has been set in stone.

Most are using the Platypus 11-inch elliptical mono & DD, Coiltek Joey and Minelab smaller coils.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Carlos and others,

I know if you join the club you can stay up to 14 days under the BLM rules. I doubt anyone would bother you if you wanted to stay longer. Many members come up on the weekends and stay overnight. I pretty much do this on the dozer push dates.

I would suggest you get a hold of Elly and let her know you have talked with me on the forums. I'm sure she is open to ideas.

There is very little, if any open ground around Rich Hill. This is one of the richest placer deposits in the US, so there is very little open ground. Most of the ground is claimed up by clubs, private individuals, State Trust Land & Private/Patented Land.

P.S. AuGlenn, you're very welcome! ;)

Hope this helps a bit,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Carlos,

You're very welcome. I should be up on the pushes late Saturday if you make it up there. I can talk with you more in depth if you make it.

I added some comments about the Minelab Eureka Gold on the thread that BigEd started. Take a look at it. The Eureka is one of the best, if not the best in my opinion for the VLF gold hunting metal detectors.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Carlos,

You wont need any type of permit to hunt on public lands, such and BLM or Forest Land. To access, cross or hunt State Trust land you will need a permit, but you're not allowed to hunt State Trust Land even with a permit.

Do not prospect on Private Land, Indian Reservations, Wildlife Refuges, Wilderness Areas or State Parks.

Also, even on Public Land, someone might hold the mineral rights. You can research mineral claims using the Geocommunicator and the BLM's LR2000.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Carlos,

Yes, I meant to say prospect, but I use hunt sometimes. You can prospecting or nuggethunt on BLM and Forest Land as long as the area is not claimed. All mineral claims must be marked with PVC or Rock Monuments for the claim to be valid. It's the claim owners responsibility to make sure the claim is marked property and the stakes are visible.

The Geocommunicator is not the easiest to use, nor is it up to date most of the time. The BLM's LR2000 is much more accurate, but might not be up to date week to week. The best method is to visit the BLM's office and check for recent claims if needed.

Hope this helps a bit,

Rob Allison