Can i get a show of hands?

Gpaa show in feb who's going? I'd like to put a few names with faces around here.

Anyways you see a big dumb looking fella hanging out with a tall skinny fella with a mustashe wearing a camo hat that's me. :D

not sure about the time yet but I'll be around both days if I can figure out how to post a pic I'll do it in a second. Looking forward to seeing you there. Here's a pretty classy picture of me

JayFish2.jpg

Yep sorry about that down in good old fresno. Matt and Fred and Vini let's meet up. I'm going with a fella name Dan Hester he lives up in Yosemite/Midpines. Trying to get him to join the darkside swinging a detector too.Any body else oing to make it out this way?

Up near the tallest road on the west coast. Normally I'd throw those fellas back but my little brothers were with me. They looked at me like I was crazy so I took em home. The biggest one weighed just over 7 pounds and the smaller ones were around three. Just like gold you just have to understand the beast your hunting.lol They are alpers trout from the east side. They always seem to bite late in the season or right before you get hit by a hail storm in august.

Rockhead the dark side is what some of us call the High desert forum :lol:

Now don't tell me fish storys.So you went down to the Merced and cought some of those big planters the fly fishing club relesed this year B)

Looks like you are going to fit right in :huh:

Naw went up to saddle bag lake. But for sure these are plants for sure the biggest one I ever caught was 7 3/4 pounds 31 inches in a float tube at grant lake. Back when it had a bunch of snags groing in the mouth. Sure was fun. How come no gold glubs are providing us prospectors with such a service lol

Nice fish Vini when I was young growing up in sweet alabama we used to see a lot of them fellas. When I wash 12 I pulled in a 25 pounder on one of those kiddie poles. That's why I always bring little kids prospecting of fishing when they're interested.......little kid luck wins everytime.

They plant them a lot bigger then that down here in the kings river below pineflat lake, some of them are so big they have freaken hooked chins and there Raindbows WEIRD!!!

Hooked jaws and teeth too. They start looking like salmon after a while.

wish we had some flat heads or Bluse here those channels will get up around 25 but its rare, blues and flats never stop growing, they have blues down south but its a ways to go for a catfish.

Anyhow look forward to meeting you guys there , when we get closer we can throw out some time tables and spots to meet, have some coolones ;) i'll be drinkin soda water so don't laugh I used up my alcohol privileges a long time ago, drank enough for 2 men in this life time :o

Hooked jaws and teeth too. They start looking like salmon after a while.

EXACTLY something I used to see only in Lake Tahoe

Rob i'll be sure to get lots of photos ;) at the show, though peoples screens may melt if I post pics of Coot and Miner Matt, thems a couple of Yoogly lookin dudes.

Guys cool ones are an evening refreshment not a meal replacement for breakfast :lol:

No beer for breakfast..........hmmmm

Used to do alot of that there drinking however now just can't do it. But I do remember the sweet taste of beer in the morning only cause it washed away the puke taste. Sweet memories of a long forgotten day

Look forward to seeing you guys at the show

jay