Hi all,

Donna and I have a few days next week to do some prospecting. We love the Rich Hill area but haven't heard of any success stories coming from the 24 K claims. We will probably head to the El Paso Mtns to do some exploring unless someone has some good news to share.

Bill

• Admin

Hello Donna and Bill,

As much as I would love to say pounds are coming from the claims, I have to say I haven't heard of much recently. The pushes have slowed down a bit, but believe that has to do with the smaller dozer doing the pushes. Many of the pushes are and have been down to bedrock for some time. For the pushes that haven't reached bedrock, a bigger dozer is needed to push and unearth the larger Granite boulders. Some of the best gold is at or near bedrock on the claims.

Over the years I've done very well on the claims and surrounding areas. Rich Hill will always be a place where someone will continue to find gold.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Yo All...The pushes are the icing on the cake for the 24K club, but the fact remains that the claims themselves are the real value....Honestly, I've only found two extremely tiny dinks on the pushes, but the claims above and below and to the sides have been very productive for me...I think the pushes are sort of like the "pay to fish" ponds we see around the west...However, the real value of the 24K club claims is that you have the chance to find some real trophy nuggets if you're willing to work, i.e. Gary who found some 40+ nuggets and I forget how many ounces..He didn't find them on a push...This is some great ground, folks, for them that don't expect someone to "push" a nugget into their poke...I can guarantee that there is no club that is going to hold your hand and put you over a trophy nugget...Join up and enjoy the challenge and the great folks who make up the membership...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah