Another Happy Minelab GPx-4000 Customer

• Admin

Hello All,

Last Sunday I took out Don and his wife JoAnn. They recently purchased the Minelab GPX-4000 Metal Detector with a bunch of other accessories. During this outing Ken P. from Morristown, also a GPx-4000 owner joined to get some pointers on the unit.

We all met up on the 24K Gold Hunters Claims at Rich Hill. After we all equiped out detectors we headed we hiked over to a small wash where I have found a bunch of nuggets in the past. Biggest piece I found in this location was a 9+ ounce quartz/gold specimen that had over 5 ounces of gold within.

Ken, Don and JoAnn were very interested to hear about the history and placer working of Rich Hill. As we walked along this small gulch, I was able to point out locations were I found gold nuggets and why they were found at those spots. The old-timers pretty much worked all these small gullies from the top to bottom.

Later in the day after I felt Don was confident with the GPX-4000, I got mine up and running. To my surprise there was still a lot of targets in this location. After several hours Don finally was able to hear a good target and dig up a small Rich Hill gold nugget (pictured below). :D

I had a great time during field instructions and wanted to personally Thank Don and JoAnn for their business. It was also great to have Ken along, he really hunted hard the entire day.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Cooter,

It's always great to see a customer find his first gold nugget. This is a real "charge" for me knowing I helped someone find their first! I would say almost all my customers find a nugget during field instructions, if not, I will reschedule another outing with them at another time.

Yes, those new GoldStalker prospecting picks are a killer. Many really love them even though they might be a bit heavier. However, the weight comes from a much more quality Hickory handle and pick head that others manufactures don't offer. The GoldStalker picks are made here in the US and have a "Lifetime Warranty" to the original owner.

Ya, I challenge anyone to break one! I've broke all the other picks in the past, so I will put this one to the test for sure. Does that lifetime warranty count for dealers also? LOL :rolleyes:

Take care,

Rob Allison